Justin, offtopic here but I can't see anywhere were to start a new topic.

I went to a bar tonight, when I pulled up in front of my house, there was a car parked in front of it with lights out at about 1 am, and I noticed what looked like a girl duck down as I passed so I wouldn't see her.

I'm in a suburban neiborhood, my house is at an intersection of Winer Road and Willimsburg. You can google it at 1212 Winer Rd. Odenton Md. 21113.

Anyway it seemed somewhat suspecious. You never know if someone is staking out your studio for a robbery.

I waited 45 min and the car was still there. So I got a flashlight and walked out on my fronyt lawn pointint it to the ground by the car, they didn't move, then I got the liesence plate numbr "7BDC13" Maryland. I pointed the flashlight into the car at about 1:45 am, it was this brunett hott looking white girl with a black dude. She immeadiately started the car and pulled off without turning her head lights on.

Another car started at the same time across the street and soemone black dude yelled out something at me, I couldn't make out what he said.

Eaither they were staking my place out or it was som kind of drug deal waiting to happen, but that doesn't make any sense. Wht here, it's a stupid spot for that.

if anything happens to me, you have the liesence plat number. 7BDC13.