The answer is NO! Yes, I know I'm very opinionated, but...don't get Pro Tools LE. I have a few friends that went that route. One regrets it terribly after seeing what I do with DP. The other has gone and ditched PT LE for DP for similar reasons and has actually had an easier time getting going and at least feels that the sound he's getting is better now...he had the 001 and now has another box with better AD's than the 001.. I tried working with a friend on his LE digi 002 and it seemed like a joke to me. I know that PT non LE is a powerful thing but I still think DP has some very strong points above PT aside from the advantage of PT having zero latency and Beat Det. etc... I believe if you're gonna get PT then get PT..not that LE piece of crap: to use it you MUST have the hardware with you at all times...what a pain if you have a laptop and like to work when traveling; also, it costs too much compared to other systems that do way more, way better...like DP for example...I find it very "controlling" of Digidesign to require their hardware for their software to function! I have had clients that mention PT but have no idea what they are talking about. I tell them that I do use a DAW...MOTU's DP and it does everything that PT does. and if we need Beat Det. then I go to my friends place and for $50/song we're in business... either get the real PT or get something like DP...but I think you said you use Logic...that should be great...be happy and tell your clients that ask for PT that Logic is just another make of the same basic thing...they'll get it and just move on a make music. --the M-box...is NOT PRO GEAR!