Page 27 of 42 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#51304 - 12/06/05 07:06 AM Re: OT: Evolution
Fieryjack Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
Its funny (to me) that you can look at something and see it 180 degrees out of phase from the way I see it.
Maybe if the two of you re-align yourselves with the planets you will be in phase....

#51305 - 12/06/05 02:49 PM Re: OT: Evolution
dorkus Offline

Loc: San Jose, CA 95124
Well, then maybe not. I was making a case for intelligent design, creationism, whatever you call it.

#51306 - 12/06/05 04:35 PM Re: OT: Evolution
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
You made the case for everything being a wonder, which of course it is. There isn't really a "case" for ID or Creationism whatever I call it, because it's simply a belief, just as my belief that it's not what happened is only a belief. None of us will ever know whether or not a higher being created the universe.

But we do know that evolution is occuring.

#51307 - 12/06/05 06:59 PM Re: OT: Evolution
zumbido Offline
Founding Member

Loc: El Lay
The End

#51308 - 12/06/05 08:02 PM Re: OT: Evolution
ynghermes Offline
Founding Member

Nick, my friend on Da7.com, what are you saying????
Just because you can't find a brain on those animals does not mean they don't have one. All it means is that you or your friends can't find it. There is a lot of information latly that says that the path to the brain stores a lot of information that 'we' previously thought was a function of the brain. That tech. is already used in computers.

What would you call the macinism that allows the plant to seek out the sun? If the plant is hooked up to elictrodes it gives off impulses if its buddy gets trashed or branches pulled off or just bad vibed. Does the jellyfish only live by the polarity of its atmosphire?

This is a great topic and very interesting to see how we fit in to it. Does anyone here know of the 'Sepher Yezirah'? It explains how the jewish faith believes the big bang happened and what that being did to effect that change. And of course how the language was compiled and its numeroligy.

I think there are many here on this rock, at this time, who understand how we got here and why. My feeling is that it is not to make money or to be natural the way we have been taught (most of us believe that a 7 11 on the corner is a natural thing and being to far from one is a problem).
Personally, I don't think that decaying teeth is natural, the mummys don't have bad teeth, just our generation and our parents believing what the government has beem saying to us about what to eat. Is living under a power line natural? The government dosn't think so, they say 350 yards from them is safe but they let buildings go up in those areas just the same. I still maintain that we are being duped into thinking the way most of us think so we can be good slaves.

No one has mentioned that the scientific couminity has not debated this subjict for many years because they think that they have the answers already in the chromonazonal evidance of the 8 differant varities of all living humanoids.

Until more evidance pops out, I'll stick with the stories I have found about it and allow all other views to coexist with mine. I'm thinking we all need to get out of the box more.

#51309 - 12/06/05 08:58 PM Re: OT: Evolution
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Quote:
Nick, my friend on Da7.com, what are you saying????
Just because you can't find a brain on those animals does not mean they don't have one. All it means is that you or your friends can't find it. There is a lot of information latly that says that the path to the brain stores a lot of information that 'we' previously thought was a function of the brain. That tech. is already used in computers.
What about a sperm cell? Does it have a brain that me and my friends can't find? It swims like mad up the tube in search of that egg. Is that muscle memory? Does it have a soul?

Yes, those are rhetorical questions.

#51310 - 12/06/05 08:59 PM Re: OT: Evolution
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

And by the way, Gurmi is always thought of as the champion misspeller around here, but I think it's high time you got some recognition too. \:\)

#51311 - 12/06/05 10:43 PM Re: OT: Evolution
rider Offline
Veteran Member

So what your saying yng is your still on the fence waiting to see what happens? Are you not a contradiction, because if you aren't, you is. You sound like a science guy to me

#51312 - 12/06/05 10:53 PM Re: OT: Evolution
rider Offline
Veteran Member

Jeremy, fact is fact only if you agree with the premise, therefore logic is a mis-match of wits and wills. This statement is probably inacurrate?

#51313 - 12/07/05 04:33 AM Re: OT: Evolution
dorkus Offline

Loc: San Jose, CA 95124
The fact that you admit it is only a belief is good enough for me. Maybe we're in alignment then.

Page 27 of 42 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: