Page 14 of 19 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3836 - 05/14/04 01:20 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Brent Offline

Loc: Michigan
I love a good conspiracy.... probably more then the rest of ya.
After the transponder and other electronic tracking gizmos had been shut down on this flight, they were only able to track it via radar and visual.
Radar tracking had it clocked at between 460 and 500 mph. It was going in excess of 460 when it struck the building.
Although 460 is not quite the muzzle velocity of an M-16, it's close to half of it. Have any of you guys ever shot a 22 at a brick? The slug liquefies and although it leaves a divot in the brick, you'd be searching for days just to find a molecule or two of the slug.

This flight was soooo low just before impact, it was actually shearing off light poles like a lawnmower. There's also eyewitnesses that claim it bounced off the ground before hitting the building. Regardless, it was also reported the plane hit the building at an angle "/" There was civilian search and rescue teams on site until the Friday after the event. Given that plus the many civilian eyewitnesses... there's far too many prying eyes here and something would have leaked out if it was anything other than a plane, at least early on.
The construction of this building is a far cry from the flimsy Twin Towers. Just the glass alone in this joint is 2 inches thick. This is a "hardened" structure built to take a hit and a run of the mill explosive would only Pi$$ it off. On the other hand, a giant 460 MPH projectile... I'd say that's all that could do this type of damage to this building short of a nuke. 'Course, the 460 MPH projectile... "the jet" would simply cease to exist with little or no recognizable wreckage..... not unlike the slug from a 22.
Quote:
<Can you explain why the Defence Secretary deemed it necessary to sand over the lawn, which was otherwise undamaged after the attack?>>

Yeah... I can. They had to do something temporary to run heavy equipment over. Sand and gravel was trucked in, then tamped down. It was much easier and much more "temporary" than laying asphalt.
Brent

#3837 - 05/14/04 03:52 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
john gee Offline

hi

big up nick, kelly and others for growing up.
nice to see, contrary to the popular world view of Americans, you actually have a CLUE what goes on outsite the USA in the rest of the world.
Thus seeing the real role your puppet gov plays in destablelising the world.

the 'i'm an american and i don't need to know what's going on in the rest of the world.' mentality certainly don't apply to these folk. kudos to you.

and as for the dick from nashville who claims i'm a troll?

redneck, moonshine swigin' cretin 'jokes aside',

in remote parts of the world......

in vast stretches of mountainous and tropical terrain....

commercial airliners ....as big as 747s, even exact models...

have been known to crash...

not at low altitudes ....

but from as high as twenty thousand feet....

accelerating to intense speeds in near vertical descent... totall engine failure...

like a big steel brick... staightdown...

and when, weeks, or months, even years later....

when rescuers travel, and directly or indirectly, discover the scene of impact...

they find wreckage....

what's that?

they find wreckage...

you mean the plane doesn't 'VAPORISE' itself, leaving no trace of any PROOF that it WAS a massive COMMERCIAL AIRPLANE....??????

no.

that's physically impossible..

especial bearing in mind...

that what ever hit the pentagon ....

did so...horizontally, not vertically, as would have been the case of rolling a plane down from a great height to cause maximum damage....

and by the way...

some one asked...

was i expecting to find a wheel? why not?. the undercarriage/ wheel systems are put under tremendous strain during normal operation in a 747. they are incredibly strong and durable to heat and impact.

In a nutshell this plane would have had to have been made of paper, glue and wood to FIT the understanding of a number of idiots on this thread.

'commercial airliner vaporises itself at LOW speed, low altitude impact leaving no trace .... literally not a single identifiable square inch of wreckage...'

ha ha ! yeah, i can see why the they managed to fool the required 50% of americans, when people 3 years later are still steadfastly clinging to their CNN reports of objective, unbiased reporting, WHILE ALL OTHER INFORMATION POINTS TO THE CONTRARY.

TIN FOIL HAT? YEAH, COUNT ME IN. ;\)

but there's some apologies coming, that are due to me and others. i'll expect them later in the year, and i'll not gloat, but i will expect them!

'First they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.'

you all take care. you more-than-likely will need to.

j.

#3838 - 05/14/04 05:58 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Manny M Offline

Loc: El Paso, Texas
Asuming that there wasn't a plane that smashed into the pentagon on 9-11 although I believe there was. What became of all those people & crew aboard that flight. As far as I know there were family members claiming their loved ones were on that ill fated flight. And as far as conspiracy theory's go, this administration has shown time & time again that the truth is what they want it to be. PS. I looked closely at the pictures using my jewelers magnifying visor, and it seems like there is a large wheel with a flat above & to the right of the second firefighter. In fairness, the landing gear would have had to be down in order for the wheels to be sheared off on impact.

#3839 - 05/14/04 06:40 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
mogandus Offline

Loc: Left Coast
I just watched the unedited video of the Berg beheading. Terribly disturbing. It makes the errant activities of the idiot servicemen in the Iraqi prison look tame. What will eventually come to the surface is that Military Intelligence with a direct line to the White House instigated the torture and humiliation of the prisoners. This is because Bush and his Illuminati cronies want this war....need this war and will stop at nothing to proliferate it. They care not about those like Nicholas Berg who were slaughtered at the hands of Terrorists. Like throwing gasoline into the fire.
If you want to view it go to www.singlesouthernguy.com and search. This is where I found it. If I knew how to post the .wmv verion here I would but I bet Justin wouldn't allow it.

#3840 - 05/14/04 08:29 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Please don't post it. There's nothing to be gained from that.

I saw a sped-up version of it by accident (it just started playing when I clicked on a link), and it was beyond disturbing. My recommendation is that nobody go out of their way to see it. There aren't words for how despicable those people are.

The prison abuses are a totally separate evil, as far as I'm concerned. Only those smelly bastards think that the two are related.

#3841 - 05/14/04 09:06 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
ManFriday Offline

Loc: St. Charles, IL
i have had the video sitting on my desktop for a few days now. im too scared to watch it.
once you see something you cant unsee it and Im not sure I want that rattling around in my head for the rest of my life.

#3842 - 05/14/04 09:26 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
mogandus Offline

Loc: Left Coast
As for me, seeing the video made the visciousness in the World seem all the more real. It aroused anger and repulsion. However, I can view a complete autopsy without even a twitch. I am not desensitized, just pragmatic. I had visions of being a surgeon. Anyway, I am going to send the Video to the Recycle Bin. I really don't want to save it. I stick to the theory that we are only audience members watching a planned conspiricy in the making. I find Greg Palast quite inspiring and believeable. His investigations never make it to the US press. Especially the St. Joseph Lecture in Berkeley found on his website. There is an Audio recording that explains the Florida voting fraud which is too involved for me to paraphrase here. The truth really is out there.

#3843 - 05/14/04 09:34 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Loc: odenton md.
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla..... Bla bla bla! Bla bal bla bla bla bla.... Bla Bla, now this is what I really think... Bla bla bla....blabla bla bla BLA!

Followed by , Bla bla Bla Bla BLA!!!!!!!!!

#3844 - 05/14/04 10:07 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Tim Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Woodland Hills Ca. :eek:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Nick Batzdorf:
Please don't post it. There's nothing to be gained from that.

I saw a sped-up version of it by accident (it just started playing when I clicked on a link), and it was beyond disturbing. My recommendation is that nobody go out of their way to see it. There aren't words for how despicable those people are.

T
I change the channel when ever the subject comes on the news. I do not want that **** in my head, at all.

#3845 - 05/14/04 10:09 PM Re: I don't mean to get political but...
Tim Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Woodland Hills Ca. :eek:
 Quote:
Originally posted by jeremy hesford:
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla..... Bla bla bla! Bla bal bla bla bla bla.... Bla Bla, now this is what I really think... Bla bla bla....blabla bla bla BLA!

Followed by , Bla bla Bla Bla BLA!!!!!!!!!
What are you clocking to, Jeremy?

Page 14 of 19 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: