Page 11 of 19 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#60374 - 04/23/06 11:03 PM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Loc: Oak Lawn, Illinois
Anaconda and Mogandus...if you're ever interested in engaging in Bukaki please let me know! I've always wanted to take a dump on a poor engineer's chest! Bim skala bim bop shu wap! \:o \:D

#60375 - 04/24/06 04:11 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Andrew K Offline
Founding Member

Loc: LA, CA, USA
 Quote:
Originally posted by strdsk:
Andrew K...if it's surely a scam don't buy it and stop responding to me.
I'm not responding to you... I'm warning everyone else that this smells like a scam. That's all.

#60376 - 04/24/06 05:05 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mofca Offline

Loc: Steubenville OH
dude has some issues

#60377 - 04/24/06 06:13 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
 Quote:
Nick, I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Either you absolutely didn't say it before, or when you did it was lost in one of your unreadable 10" posts with no paragraph breaks.

And who here bought a mic from you? Are you serious that this tactic actually works?!

#60378 - 04/24/06 06:15 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
anaconda Offline

Loc: Southern Left Coast
First, my fine ignorant dude, Bukaki has nothing to do with fecal excretion. It has do do with a cute Japanese girl spitting freshly squeezed mayonaise into a cocktail glass and drinking it. It can also signify spewing this fresh mayo all over a young lady's face. Secondly, I am a wealty engineer/producer who has enough FU $ to simply say FU to anyone, anytime. I merely gave pertinent advise and if you have any brain whatsoever, you'll take it and become a legitimate businessman. Please post a list of the members here who bought your microphone and.....don't quit your day job. Still enjoying all this Justin?

#60379 - 04/24/06 06:45 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Kelly Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Toronto
 Quote:
Originally posted by anaconda:
Still enjoying all this Justin?
Well, since the subject of Bukaki was introduced, I think we all are.

#60380 - 04/24/06 07:55 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
Fieryjack Offline

Loc: New York
Okay, does this have the stamina to beat the evolution thread? We solved a lot there, too.

(BTW, where do we stand on the human genome project? Has it all been mapped out and to what end?? - Nick: pls advise)

#60381 - 04/24/06 08:38 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
strdsk Offline

Loc: Oak Lawn, Illinois
Nick...it must have ben lost in one of my 10" posts. I know...I know...it's hard to read long stuff that doesn't integrate pictures. Anaconda...you said "Secondly, I am a wealty engineer/producer who has enough FU $ to simply say FU to anyone, anytime." Boy are you a snotty, stuffy, arogant, manipulant, self-centered litle prick! If that quote of yours doesn't prove it to these posters...nothing will! Far worse than anything I've ever said on here! For the record, no...I will not post the names of people who have bought my mics from here. That's not my business to do so especially since you'd just bust their balls like you're trying to bust mine! Hey everyone look...I'm Ananconda..."Justin, boo hoo hoo! Make the bad man stop!" Lol! Why don't you just pay him to stop the madness richy rich? Anaconda must be your attempt at elongating your pee-pee. And yes...Bukaki does involve dumping on the chest of young women...but you'll do nicely! You say that it means spitting and drinking "freshly squeezed mayonaise into a cup"? Where does this mayonaise get squeezed from Anaconda...a mayonaise cow who lives next door to a chocolate milk cow? Wealthy business man huh? I very seriously doubt that one folks!

#60382 - 04/24/06 09:03 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
anaconda Offline

Loc: Southern Left Coast
Do a Google search for Bukaki. When you get your website finished please post with your endorsements. Oh....do you even own a DA-7? BTW: "Boy are you a snotty, stuffy, arogant, manipulant, self-centered litle prick!". I'm all that and more. If you read my first post in response you'll see I only tried to be of assistance, as well as many others here. That's why Justin must put an end to this thread. Everything that needed to be said has been said.

#60383 - 04/24/06 09:09 AM Re: Chicago based audio company new products...
mogandus Offline

Loc: Left Coast
Hey all,
My new Chicago based audio company is selling very high end condenser mics of boutique quality that rival the likes of Neumann and Royer! These mics are very affordable at $350.00 each! We also make high end audio cabling and are soon to be selling mic pres and power soaks! You are responsible to cover any and all shipping costs, and I will ship the gear anywhere in the World as long as you do! Contact me with any and all questions that you may have about the gear and I'll get right back to you with all of the details that you need! I have 100% positive feedback on E-Bay and I am Verisign Verified on PayPal! Thanks for looking and have a great day...Joe ....Thought we'd start over. What is your EBay listing info?

Page 11 of 19 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: