Page 15 of 42 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#51184 - 11/13/05 06:51 PM Re: OT: Evolution
dorkus Offline

Loc: San Jose, CA 95124
Nick – so what I think you’re saying is that you see a goal? Please define “the gods.”

#51185 - 11/13/05 06:56 PM Re: OT: Evolution
timidi Offline

Loc: Florida
this whole argument is sort of like,
analog vs. digital..

#51186 - 11/13/05 06:58 PM Re: OT: Evolution
zrocks Offline

Loc: Minneapolis
 Quote:
God has to abide by Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.
You crack me up. Thanks. :p

~ Nick Batzdorf

#51187 - 11/13/05 07:41 PM Re: OT: Evolution
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Glad you liked that, Z.

dorkus, I don't mean anything I haven't said before by "the gods." And I tend to believe that Rider is right about there not being a predetermined goal for it all, that it only looks like everything was planned from the vantage point of our being here. Yes, that's a big difference from the idea of God creating everything or creating the process that led to us (and is leading to whatever's next). I'm not saying I know that, just that it's the way I lean.

However, that's only talking about how everything got here. It says nothing about what actually is here, and I've already said what "spiritual" forces exist in my opinion. And I don't pretend that's any more "right" than what anyone else believes.

#51188 - 11/13/05 08:35 PM Re: OT: Evolution
mogandus Offline

Loc: Left Coast
I am the true God. Worship me for I come to you evolved from the first cell made possible by the Creator...Haliburton. Bow down before me.

#51189 - 11/14/05 07:53 AM Re: OT: Evolution
ynghermes Offline
Founding Member

Geez Nick I did skip through the 4 pages a bit and sorry I didn't catch your observation. I to find this topic interesting and question why it is an issue. My only conclusion is that it is a deversion to turn us into the 5 metro areas that Nixon planned for in the seventies.

Point 3. As a psyc major I often woundered why mutipal personalities would pop out with differant thoughts about where they were in time and physicial space, like the differant faces of Eve, or the many other muitipal personality stories out there. It became almost a quest to find out why they were feeling they were in differant times and sometimes places, not all but enough to see somewhat of a pattern. A few years back, I started hearing about quantium theriory that gives a space to contemplate that very concept, that life can, could and maybe even exisists in differant spaces of time and space at the same time. Like quarks and electrodes, I think, that can be observed in two places at once, on thier path to the same place, if that makes any sence. That has given way to a theroy that 'all' time exists at the same time, therefore the future and past are mutable and the only thing that is stable is the present and that can not be changed till it gets to the past or hasn't come to the present.

Point 4. There are many stories in sandscrit or summerian that depict a major disaster, let alone the bible, but there, a huge planit gets in our way, or actually we get in thier way and the outcome is devastating and leaves us with a moon that has no common gravity because of the bombardment of the many chuncks of earth that got squeezed out from the field that the planit had in its approach twards earth/us.

In that approach there is a theroy that this planit came close enough to mars to suck life and moisture off Mars and pull it out into space and deposit it here on earth, we do have a whole lot of water here compared to the other rocks out there able to support life. The comit theroy also comes into play and gives a good example of what and how that can be done with the tail and modern observations of gravititional pulls.

My unmusicial drive is to be more fluient in my passion of astrological anthropoligy. The explanation of time throught the astrological seasions, (which goes backwards to our precieved seasion of Aquarious) and the differances of the solar clock (why we are told that Crist was born on christmass and it was in the spring).Many old places we dig up have monuments to the passing of the four seasons here in the tempred zone marked by the equnox and solstices. If those days do not line up with the current sceduals, there must be some sort of shifting as we expand through our universe. And I think that is just as exciting as getting the best signal to noise possable.

Every 2 thousand years we go into a differant seasion, much like the 28 day cycle but it happens as we go through space so it appears backweards to us observing. As if we can see the 11 thousand year cycle.

#51190 - 11/14/05 12:45 PM Re: OT: Evolution
Justin Offline

Site Admin
Founding Member

Loc: Portland, OR

#51191 - 11/14/05 11:01 PM Re: OT: Evolution
ynghermes Offline
Founding Member

In the summerian clay tablets there is a story about this man and his sister who did a jump in our evolution. The interesting thing is that what they said about the process is being confermed by science today. Our science confirmes that we have a pool of eight differant cromazones corrasponding to eight differant primates that somewhat look like the primate that looks like the ethnic group. I can't remember the eight primates, but the list seemed reasonable... As I recall. The twist in this theroy is that to make these eight differant variables work, does not mean that the cromozone that would be associated with the ethnic group will not nessarilly be the same one that will show up, actually, it is rather rare that it does.

Where, why and how we got here? it could be anything from anywhere, really. I don't care what it is "God" or evolution. To me it is the same, created by and evolving to. I'm fine with what has been going on for thousands of years in the form of a belief in a ultamate creator with a history of lesser gods. I'm not interested in taking the concept of god, God or GOD out of our basic rights.

I also like that this thred is 4 pages, nice work Jeremy.

#51192 - 11/15/05 04:34 AM Re: OT: Evolution
TheHopiWay Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Washington State
 Quote:
Originally posted by Justin:
must see... hilarious

http://movies.lionhead.com/movie/1168
Very nice.

#51193 - 11/15/05 09:00 PM Re: OT: Evolution
rider Offline
Veteran Member

Nick, I agree. Anybody who says they know is a horses ass. A pompess ass. A jack ass! I hate puritans but their the only ones that can make a sentence. At best, they're the coma in my sentence. No man should be judged. Inspiration should be the the one thing that sets us free. All we have is our stories.

Page 15 of 42 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41 42 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: