Page 8 of 22 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1463 - 02/25/04 07:24 PM Re: OT: Gay bashing
Shane Offline

Loc: La Crescenta, Ca. USA
Knife,
You absolutely hit the nail on the head!

This topic has become all to amusing now.

\:D

Good Debate. Until next time.

check out... Demize !

#1464 - 02/25/04 08:57 PM Re: OT: Gay bashing
Tim Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Woodland Hills Ca. :eek:
I wonder if there're any gay people that own a DA7.

I wonder if they're married.

#1465 - 02/25/04 09:41 PM Re: OT: Gay bashing
Kelly Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Toronto
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tim:
[QB] I wonder if there're any gay people that own a DA7.

Most engineers I know don't have the fashion sense

#1466 - 02/25/04 11:52 PM Re: OT: Gay bashing
halljams Offline

Loc: Yukon
 Quote:
Originally posted by gitarted:
Has any one heard of the New world Order ?
The post's to this thread prove that they are suceeding in their plans.

Its a big smoke sceen :our government,Religious pressures, The laws, and most of all the crap the
media crams down our throats VIA television.
WE are behaving exactly how they want us to.
Disrupt the structures that might become aware of
somthing not right.

IE: the people on this site mostly friendly folk,
Now wouldn't be safe in a room togethher. Why,
because the puppet masters have dropped a seed of
contention in our lap.
Call it NWO, ILUMINATI,OUR GOVERNMENT,....
The bottom line is they have a plan that is obviously working. And the motive behind it is ...MONEY!!!!!!
NOT OUR BEST INTERESTS

This is not about homo's, ..Or even whats right or wrong. Its slight of hand.
Look how long we've been distracted over this issue right here.
some of you have made statements of now changed respect of others whom all belong to this site.
why? just proves a point. The music has stopped playing for the moment.
AND NOW.....For your listening pleasure...
Nice post.

#1467 - 02/26/04 03:14 AM Re: OT: Gay bashing
chrisg Offline

Loc: Nashville, TN USA
 Quote:
Originally posted by Nick Batzdorf:
I meant to say we're not *all* as stupid as you think! Oops.
I'm glad you caught that.

It's so important to remember that 1/2 of the U.S. population is below average. Sprinkle a little Ralph Nader on top and viola - Bush II as president.

:p

#1468 - 02/26/04 03:24 AM Re: OT: Gay bashing
chrisg Offline

Loc: Nashville, TN USA
 Quote:
Originally posted by Tim:
I wonder if there're any gay people that own a DA7.

I wonder if they're married.
.... reminds me of a classic Nashville joke.

You're SOOO Nashville if you're in a Christian Rock band, you're married, and you're gay.

#1469 - 02/26/04 07:26 AM Re: OT: Gay bashing
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
 Quote:
completely missed in Nick's misguided interpretation.
I didn't understand what Shane meant, and yet somehow I still don't think my interpretation of his motives for saying what I didn't understand was misguided. At worst this is a case of civil disobedience that's totally justified.

Anyone who thinks gay marriage should be illegal is applying their personal standards to other people who don't share them. There aren't two sides to this issue.

#1470 - 02/26/04 07:30 AM Re: OT: Gay bashing
jeremy hesford Offline
Founding Member

Loc: odenton md.
What's eventually going to happen is in a few hundred years , everyones going to become gay and the human race is going to eventually die out, much to the relief of planet earth.

#1471 - 02/26/04 08:43 AM Re: OT: Gay bashing
cyberblue Offline

Loc: San Diego,Ca.,USA
I look at the gay condition as an out of control obsession, just like alcoholism and drug addiction. There is ample proof that alcoholism is inborn and that some people simply cannot drink without it becoming a problem. They have a choice to either follow their "natural' instinct of drinking themselves into oblivion, or give it up and totally abstain. I don't think any sane person would suggest that they just "enjoy' drinking when they know that doing so is destructive.

There are some people who have a pre-disposition to serial killing. It seems that certain personalities have a "natural' desire to kill. No one would suggest that they go out and fulfill their "natural' desires.

There are certain primitive cultures that engage in man boy sex and view it as a normal right of passage to adulthood. Does this make it right? I dare to say the vast majority, both gay and straight would view this as disturbing.

So here we have someone who has a pre-disposition to gayness. It seems to be true that certain personalities are naturally attracted to their own sex. So maybe it is natural, but it is certainly not normal, and to encourage gay marriage is an attempt to change societies views on gays and make them feel normal and accepted. I'm not suggesting we bash gays, but those that believe there is something wrong need to voice it loud and clearly, so that their children are not confused on the issue. I believe there will be children that may be on the fence on this issue, and could be pushed either way, depending on societies views. If society views gay as normal, those impressionable children will be swayed to the darker side. Gay marriage only makes it seem more normal. Sex with children animals and etc will be accepted as "natural' eventually, given time.

The bottom line is, we need to draw a line in the sand and say enough is enough. Not all human behavior is acceptable in an organized society, and their needs to be limits set, or society will ultimately disintegrate.

Based on the changing lax attitudes towards gays in this country, is it any wonder the Bin Ladens of the world want to attack us? You can't turn on the TV anymore without seeing some show about gays. Right now it is usually in a joking manner, but give it time. Do I hate gays? No, but I don't want them flaunting it front of my impressionable children either.

#1472 - 02/26/04 09:17 AM Re: OT: Gay bashing
Nick Batzdorf Offline
Founding Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Except for one thing: none of that is true. I suggest you talk to more gay people if that's what you believe.

It's all much deeper rooted than you think. Sexuality is not a drug addiction. There are no 12-step programs to make gay people straight. It's not a choice, it's the way people are. Your kids are not going to become gay because they hang around gay scoutmasters, much less because of anyone's attitude.

Sure, there are some people who are gay for psychological reasons. I have a formerly lesbian cousin who lost a lot of weight and then started dating men because she felt comfortable doing that. But that's not most gay people.

Page 8 of 22 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 >

Ads and Reviews

Justin's Product Reviews: